John Cena has admitted that he’d be open to playing a popular Marvel character, noting that he’d consider most any-thing.
Kevin Feige previously announced that the Fantastic Four will joining the MCU, with a new film currently in development.
On Esquire‘s YouTube show, “Explain This, John Cena reacted to an article arguing that the former WWE Champion would be perfect to play The Thing in the MCU.
making it clear he’s up for almost any-thing, John Cena said:
“I would consider most any-thing. I think keep yourself to options and different perspectives is a good way to go about life. This would simply be a thing that I would consider because I like to keep my perspective open to new things.”
Cena notably portrayed Peacemaker in the DC film The Suicide Squad. The film has been generally well received, receiving a 91% tomatometer score on Rotten Tomatoes.
Cena unsuccessfully challenged Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship at SummerSlam on August 21. Following the bout, Brock Lesnar made his WWE return, confronting Reigns, before attacking Cena.
A recent report has revealed how many matches Lesnar has signed on for with his current WWE contract.
Transcription via WrestleZone.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’