John Cena has commented on his wrestling career, discussing the possibility of an appearance at WWE WrestleMania 38.
WrestleMania 37 was the first iteration of the Show of Shows since 2002 to not feature John Cena. The 16-time World Champion returned to WWE last year for a rivalry with Roman Reigns, culminating at SummerSlam 2021.
Speaking with Ellen DeGeneres, Cena noted that he has a number of opportunities coming up that could prevent him from making year’s April 2-3 event.
Stating that his WWE career is far from over, Cena said:
“WrestleMania is usually in late March, early April. I don’t know if I’m going to make it this year. That’s a good conundrum to have because there are a lot of good opportunities coming up, which I would love to take. If all those things line up, I don’t know if I’ll be able to make WrestleMania. I will tell everybody watching, I’m not done with WWE by a long shot. That’s my home, I love it. I was able to go back during the summer for a few months and entertain audiences when they welcomed audiences back to arenas and I’ve far from had my last performance.”
Quote via Fightful.
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match