John Cena has commented on his wrestling career, discussing the possibility of an appearance at WWE WrestleMania 38.
WrestleMania 37 was the first iteration of the Show of Shows since 2002 to not feature John Cena. The 16-time World Champion returned to WWE last year for a rivalry with Roman Reigns, culminating at SummerSlam 2021.
Speaking with Ellen DeGeneres, Cena noted that he has a number of opportunities coming up that could prevent him from making year’s April 2-3 event.
Stating that his WWE career is far from over, Cena said:
“WrestleMania is usually in late March, early April. I don’t know if I’m going to make it this year. That’s a good conundrum to have because there are a lot of good opportunities coming up, which I would love to take. If all those things line up, I don’t know if I’ll be able to make WrestleMania. I will tell everybody watching, I’m not done with WWE by a long shot. That’s my home, I love it. I was able to go back during the summer for a few months and entertain audiences when they welcomed audiences back to arenas and I’ve far from had my last performance.”
Quote via Fightful.
- MJF Return Speculation Runs Rampant After AEW Dynamite
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’
- Update On Johnny Gargano Following WWE Return Rumors
- Report: ‘Nobody Knew’ CM Punk Would Call Out Adam Page, ‘A Lot Of Reality To It’
- Mickie James Unsure About Her Wrestling Future
- Update On CM Punk Injury Status Following AEW Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers: Claudio Castagnoli Issues A Challenge, Championship Matches & Brutal Attack
- Jack Evans Would Love To Return To AEW
- Kenny Omega Addresses Fans After Return On AEW Dynamite