John Cena and Vin Diesel will be facing off in the latest installment of The Fast and The Furious, F9. The official trailer was released today at a special event in Miami, Florida.
The trailer reveals Cena will be playing the role of Jacob Toretto. He’s the younger brother of Dominic Toretto, played by Vin Diesel.
Can’t you see the resemblance? In the movie, Jacob is not Dominic’s biggest fan and is connected to Charlize Theron’s Cipher character.
The movie will also star Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, Nathalie Emmanuel, and Jordana Brewster. Cena posted the following:
— John Cena (@JohnCena) January 31, 2020
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return
- Kazuchika Okada Reveals Hope For Japanese Crowds Following Forbidden Door
- Bianca Belair Reveals Scary Situation With A Fan From Recent WWE Show
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama