John Cena and Vin Diesel will be facing off in the latest installment of The Fast and The Furious, F9. The official trailer was released today at a special event in Miami, Florida.
The trailer reveals Cena will be playing the role of Jacob Toretto. He’s the younger brother of Dominic Toretto, played by Vin Diesel.
Can’t you see the resemblance? In the movie, Jacob is not Dominic’s biggest fan and is connected to Charlize Theron’s Cipher character.
The movie will also star Michelle Rodriguez, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, Nathalie Emmanuel, and Jordana Brewster. Cena posted the following:
Toretto vs. Toretto#F9 @TheFastSaga https://t.co/3CbjiTSDHB
— John Cena (@JohnCena) January 31, 2020
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw