Former WWE star John Hennigan (John Morrison) has been announced for GCW’s Bloodsport 8 event during WrestleMania 38 week.
Josh Barnett confirmed that Hennigan will be in action during the March 31 show, tweeting:
A man whose exploits are known all over the world is tapping into his collegiate wrestling roots and showing a side of himself that’s never been seen before in Professional Wrestling. John Hennigan is coming to Josh Barnett’s: #Bloodsport 8
Hennigan will have the opportunity to establish himself as a grappler, with Bloodsport matches notably contested in a ropeless ring.
The ex-WWE name has also been announced for ‘The Wrld On Lucha’ that same week, billed as ‘Johnny Caballero’.
The names announced for Bloodsport 8 so far include:
- GCW World Champion Jon Moxley
- Minoru Suzuki
- Biff Busick (fka Oney Lorcan)
- Janai Kai
- Timothy Thatcher
- JONAH (fka Bronson Reed)
- Marina Shafir
- John Hennigan
A man whose exploits are known all over the world is tapping into his collegiate wrestling roots and showing a side of himself that's never been seen before in Professional Wrestling.
— ??? ????????? (@JoshLBarnett) February 27, 2022
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE