Earlier today, PWInsider posted a report that John Laurinaitis was still technically with WWE following the allegations against both him and Vince McMahon.
However, shortly after that report was posted, PWInsider has now posted a follow-up report, noting that Laurinaitis has officially been terminated by the company.
The report notes that the termination happened within the last week or so, and it was, for obvious reasons, kept very quiet beyond a very small circle.
It wasn’t noted when exactly the departure took place, but every source, to a person, made it clear Laurinaitis was let go from the company.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch
- The Rock’s Next WWE Appearance Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024