Earlier today, PWInsider posted a report that John Laurinaitis was still technically with WWE following the allegations against both him and Vince McMahon.
However, shortly after that report was posted, PWInsider has now posted a follow-up report, noting that Laurinaitis has officially been terminated by the company.
The report notes that the termination happened within the last week or so, and it was, for obvious reasons, kept very quiet beyond a very small circle.
It wasn’t noted when exactly the departure took place, but every source, to a person, made it clear Laurinaitis was let go from the company.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- WWE Hall Of Famer Recalls Batista Being Difficult To Work With