It’s being reported that everyone’s favorite person John Laurinaitis was running last night’s episode of WWE Raw.
John Laurinaitis is WWE’s Head of Talent Relations, which means, among other things, he’s the one that contacts talent to tell them they’ve been released and sends out those lovely emails in which he can’t even spell wrestlers’ names properly to inform them they’re being cut.
According to PWInsider, Vince McMahon held a “capital letters LONG” production meeting yesterday afternoon, but then left and wasn’t actually there during the show.
McMahon’s right-hand man Bruce Prichard wasn’t there either, so his left-hand man Laurinaitis was in charge of running things instead.
Last night’s show was headlined by Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins, but the show hit some new record lows in terms of viewership.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence