Former WWE Executive John Laurinaitis is set to make his first ever post-WWE appearance after leaving the company last year.
Laurinaitis was let go from the company in August 2022, after being with the company for more than 20 years.
His termination came in the wake of allegations made against WWE CEO Vince McMahon, who was accused of several counts of sexual misconduct and misappropriation of company funds.
Laurinaitis himself was also implicated in the investigation, prompting his release from the company.
Prior to his release, Laurinaitis had acted as WWE’s Head of Talent Relations, and had held a number of other roles within the company going back to his initial hiring in March 2001.
According to a new report from PWInsider, the former Johnny Ace will make an appearance at Wrestlecon in Los Angeles, CA over Wrestlemania 39 weekend.
Laurinaitis is being brought in by Bobby Fulton’s Big Time Collectibles, which is also bringing WWE Hall of Famer Rob Van Dam to the event.
To stay up to date with all the very latest wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Cody Rhodes Comments On Top AEW Star Potentially Coming To WWE