Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae have taken to social media to announce that LeRae is pregnant with their first child.
The couple have been married since 2016 and, since last year when LeRae helped Gargano beat Tommaso Ciampa, their relationship has been a mainstay of NXT TV.
Johnny Gargano posted the following tweet:
The secret's out! Our team is getting a little bigger..
The best is on the way!
?❤ @CandiceLeRae pic.twitter.com/wUxo3ktgqC
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) August 12, 2021
They should be well equipped to be parents after jokingly being positioned as the parents (sort of) of Indi Hartwell and Austin Theory in The Way.
Congratulations to the Garganos and best wishes to the family and its newest member!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Planned WrestleMania 39 Night 1 Main Event Revealed, More Match Order News
- Plans Revealed For Announcement Of Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio?