It’s being reported that NXT stars Johnny Gargano and Kyle O’Reilly will be at SmackDown tonight to have a dark match.
Gargano’s WWE contract is reportedly set to expire on December 3, while O’Reilly’s is set to expire in December as well.
It’s likely that Vince and his pals will assess them and decide whether to offer them main roster contracts or not, since neither of them really fit into the new NXT 2.0.
They did both appear on the last episode of NXT 2.0, with Johnny Gargano teaming with Dexter Lumis in a loss to Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams, and Kyle O’Reilly teaming with Von Wagner in a losing effort against Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them