It’s being reported that NXT stars Johnny Gargano and Kyle O’Reilly will be at SmackDown tonight to have a dark match.
John Pollock first reported the news, and Sean Ross Sapp then confirmed they were scheduled to be at the show.
Gargano’s WWE contract is reportedly set to expire on December 3, while O’Reilly’s is set to expire in December as well.
It’s likely that Vince and his pals will assess them and decide whether to offer them main roster contracts or not, since neither of them really fit into the new NXT 2.0.
They did both appear on the last episode of NXT 2.0, with Johnny Gargano teaming with Dexter Lumis in a loss to Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams, and Kyle O’Reilly teaming with Von Wagner in a losing effort against Joaquin Wilde and Raul Mendoza.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending