Following his “incredibly amicable” departure from WWE, former NXT Champion Johnny Gargano has opened a new Pro Wrestling Tees store.
Gargano announced the opening of his new store on Twitter, as you can see below.
“You will never fail if you bet on yourself”
I can’t thank you all enough for the love and support you have shown me these past few days. I hope you continue to follow me on this next part of my journey! ❤️https://t.co/MAqsnbRVc1 pic.twitter.com/xZek8HKymc
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) December 10, 2021
Gargano is a free agent as of today, but there have been no hints as to where he plans on going next.
Dave Meltzer has noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that it is likely Gargano may be waiting until his wife, NXT star Candice LeRae, gives birth to their first child, which is due in February 2022, before he makes a return to the ring.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’