While Johnny Gargano plans to take time off to welcome the birth of a child, similarly to an infant, the wrestling world never sleeps!
Johnny Gargano may be anticipating the birth of his first child, a baby boy, early next month but that didn’t stop fans tonight (January 26) from chanting “Johnny Wrestling” and now the man himself has commented.
Taking to Twitter, Gargano posted:
I heard you and you have no idea how much it means to me that you’re excited to see me back at it.
It’s scary to step away because your insecurities say “they’ll forget about you”.. but you haven’t forgotten and I promise that I will make it up to you asap. #JohnnyWrestling ❤
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) January 27, 2022
Gargano was last seen on WWE television seeing him say a fond farewell to the NXT 2.0 audience before being attacked by Grayson Waller.
While they’re still currently available for purchase on ProWrestlingTees, Johnny Gargano had previously sparked rumors of a potential return to WWE for the Royal Rumble with the announcement of a limited run of merchandise that would be available for only two weeks leading up to the Rumble.
For a full list of the currently announced WWE stars for the Royal Rumble 2022, click here.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?