While Johnny Gargano plans to take time off to welcome the birth of a child, similarly to an infant, the wrestling world never sleeps!
Johnny Gargano may be anticipating the birth of his first child, a baby boy, early next month but that didn’t stop fans tonight (January 26) from chanting “Johnny Wrestling” and now the man himself has commented.
Taking to Twitter, Gargano posted:
I heard you and you have no idea how much it means to me that you’re excited to see me back at it.
It’s scary to step away because your insecurities say “they’ll forget about you”.. but you haven’t forgotten and I promise that I will make it up to you asap. #JohnnyWrestling ❤
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) January 27, 2022
Gargano was last seen on WWE television seeing him say a fond farewell to the NXT 2.0 audience before being attacked by Grayson Waller.
While they’re still currently available for purchase on ProWrestlingTees, Johnny Gargano had previously sparked rumors of a potential return to WWE for the Royal Rumble with the announcement of a limited run of merchandise that would be available for only two weeks leading up to the Rumble.
For a full list of the currently announced WWE stars for the Royal Rumble 2022, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins