On tonight’s NXT Stand & Deliver show, Tommaso Ciampa took part in his final NXT match, where he was defeated by Tony D’Angelo.
Ciampa had spent six years in NXT, and had a heartfelt moment with Triple H on the stage following the match.
Ciampa’s former partner Johnny Gargano took to Twitter to react to Ciampa’s farewell, saying:
We were told “no” together.. We were signed & thrown in a makeshift tag team together.. We made history together.. because nobody will do it for you.
There wouldn’t be a “Johnny Wrestling” without a “Blackheart”
This is your moment, friend. You’ve more than earned it.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s NXT Stand & Deliver show here.
We were told "no" together.. We were signed & thrown in a makeshift tag team together.. We made history together.. because nobody will do it for you.
There wouldn't be a "Johnny Wrestling" without a "Blackheart"
This is your moment, friend. You've more than earned it.
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) April 2, 2022
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete