On tonight’s NXT Stand & Deliver show, Tommaso Ciampa took part in his final NXT match, where he was defeated by Tony D’Angelo.
Ciampa had spent six years in NXT, and had a heartfelt moment with Triple H on the stage following the match.
Ciampa’s former partner Johnny Gargano took to Twitter to react to Ciampa’s farewell, saying:
We were told “no” together.. We were signed & thrown in a makeshift tag team together.. We made history together.. because nobody will do it for you.
There wouldn’t be a “Johnny Wrestling” without a “Blackheart”
This is your moment, friend. You’ve more than earned it.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s NXT Stand & Deliver show here.
We were told "no" together.. We were signed & thrown in a makeshift tag team together.. We made history together.. because nobody will do it for you.
There wouldn't be a "Johnny Wrestling" without a "Blackheart"
This is your moment, friend. You've more than earned it.
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) April 2, 2022
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere