Johnny Gargano is currently a free agent, with him weighing up multiple options for his career after his WWE contract expired at the end of last year.
Gargano recently spoke to Chris Van Vliet, where he discussed his wrestling future. Gargano spoke about how he believes he’s always going to be a part of wrestling, as it has given him potential jobs for life.
“I’m always going to love wrestling. I’m always going to want to be part of wrestling in some, way, shape, or form. That’s just who I am. I’m Johnny Wrestling for a reason, I guess. It’s really interesting because I’ve done wrestling stuff for 16 years, who am I outside of wrestling. It’s the time period now where I’m gonna try to answer that existential question in my life. The name Johnny Gargano when I’m wrestling is always going to be beneficial, money-wise. You’re always going to want to see me wrestle, want to learn from me. In reality, I have a job for life. I can go be a producer, be a coach, I can train people.”
When Gargano was asked if the door was still open for him to do those things in WWE, he said:
“Yes, I hope so. I assume. I have a great relationship with everyone there and I’m very lucky that I have that. That’s always in the back of my mind of what I’m going to do after wrestling. There is a big part of me that says I only want to wrestle until I’m 40 and that’s only six years away at this point. I feel I only have five years left to really maximize whatever I’m going to do in this.”
Gargano’s former friend and foe Tommaso Ciampa recently received an emotional send off from NXT at Stand & Deliver, which Gargano himself commented on.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’