Former WWE star Johnny Gargano has teased a future match with AEW stars.
Appearing on Sammy Guevara’s vlog, Gargano came across the former three-time TNT Champion with his girlfriend and former NXT star Tay Conti at a Maryland Championship Wrestling signing on May 15.
After the former NXT stars Johnny Wrestling and Conti greeted each other, Guevara introduced himself and suggested a match with Gargano.
However, the former NXT Champion then suggested that “I think someone is missing,” alluding to his wife and former WWE star Candice LeRae.
Gargano will be making an appearance during Starrcast V weekend in Nashville, Tennessee for a panel discussion.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill After WWE Signing
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Top AEW Star Is Happy Being ‘Guinea Pig’ For ‘Crazy Stuff’
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting