Former WWE star Johnny Gargano has teased a future match with AEW stars.
Appearing on Sammy Guevara’s vlog, Gargano came across the former three-time TNT Champion with his girlfriend and former NXT star Tay Conti at a Maryland Championship Wrestling signing on May 15.
After the former NXT stars Johnny Wrestling and Conti greeted each other, Guevara introduced himself and suggested a match with Gargano.
However, the former NXT Champion then suggested that “I think someone is missing,” alluding to his wife and former WWE star Candice LeRae.
Gargano will be making an appearance during Starrcast V weekend in Nashville, Tennessee for a panel discussion.
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed