The future of WWE NXT has been a hot topic on the lips of wrestling fans in recent weeks, with some showing concern for the brand’s future.
NXT TakeOver 36 marked the final matches in NXT for both Karrion Kross and Adam Cole, who are both departing the brand going forward.
In their absence, NXT would need a new star to serve as the top heel on the brand. According to PWInsider, NXT veteran Johnny Gargano will serve as the brand’s top heel going forward.
The report also notes that both Pete Dunne and Roderick Strong will serve as main players on the heel side of the roster.
Tonight’s episode of NXT was taped last night, and you can see the full spoilers for the show here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023