Find out what former NXT star was spotted at the WWE performance center today with another very special guest!
Taking a break from making adorable vlogs with his baby and wife at Disney World and streaming on his Twitch channel, it seems Johnny Gargano returned to the WWE performance center for a visit with baby Quill in attendance.
NXT 2.0 star Malcolm Bivens called out Gargano on Twitter, posting a photo with Gargano with the caption, “Fatherhood whoopin his ass.”
Johnny Gargano was written off NXT 2.0 after an attack by Grayson Waller when in reality, similarly to other NXT departures Adam Cole and Kyle O’Reilly, Gargano’s contract had expired and he had elected not to re-sign at the time.
Planning to take time off after his contract expired in December with his wife and fellow WWE star Candace LeRae expecting their first child in February, Gargano had stated he always planned to take time off for paternity leave but has recently “gotten the itch” to return to wrestling again.
Johnny Gargano appeared at WrestleCon in Dallas, Texas over WrestleMania weekend.
Fatherhood whoopin his ass. pic.twitter.com/tIPK4ooSkG
— MALCOLM (@Malcolmvelli) April 19, 2022
- WWE Raw Live Results – May 23, 2022
- Kyle O’Reilly Reveals When His AEW Contract Expires
- Swerve Strickland Confirms Tag Team Name With Keith Lee
- Clarification On Exactly When Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out Of Last Week’s WWE Raw
- Jake Roberts ‘So Scared’ Of Losing Friendship With WWE Hall Of Famer
- Another Scrapped Name For Sheamus, Ridge Holland & Butch WWE Faction Revealed?
- AEW Double Or Nothing To Be Shown In Select Cinemas
- Date Of WWE’s Next Saudi Arabia Event Revealed
- WWE Again Buries Sasha Banks & Naomi During WWE Raw
- Will Ospreay ‘Not On Good Terms’ With Kenny Omega