Whilst the expiring contracts of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn have been the talk of the wrestling world, another big name WWE star reportedly has his contract expiring soon as well.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that Johnny Gargano’s WWE contract is set to expire on December 3, 2021. WWE sources confirmed this news with Fightful on Monday afternoon.
WWE sources have indicated that WWE and Johnny Gargano have not entered into negotiations to extend his contract, but they are ‘expected to’ in the fall.
Sources noted that this situation was not the same as the Adam Cole and Pete Dunne situations, where the expiration came as a surprise, as they reviewed many contracts following the situation with Malakai Black’s non-compete clause.
It was also mentioned that the time Gargano’s contract is set to expire is when WWE believed Adam Cole’s was set to expire, and they planned to speak to them both ahead of that period.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?