Jackass star Johnny Knoxville is officially a part of the 2022 men’s Royal Rumble match.
WWE aired a social media video from Knoxville at the WWE Day 1 pay-per-view, where he declared that he wanted to be a part of the 30-man match.
On tonight’s (January 7) episode of SmackDown, Knoxville showed up in person in a backstage promo with Sami Zayn. Zayn told Knoxville that he had to earn the right to be in the match.
Following Zayn’s loss to Rick Boogs, Knoxville came out to the ring and dumped Sami over the top rope. Mike Rome then announced that Johnny Knoxville was officially part of the 2022 men’s Royal Rumble match.
— WWE on BT Sport (@btsportwwe) January 8, 2022
The announced lineup for the men’s Royal Rumble match is as followed:
- Angelo Dawkins
- Montez Ford
- Rey Mysterio
- Dominik Mysterio
- Austin Theory
- Johnny Knoxville
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting
- Full Audio: Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call With Tony Khan
- Tony Khan Addresses Jeff Hardy Arrest & Jon Moxley Comparisons
- Kenny Omega Provides Update On Timetable For Return
- Bayley Provides Update On Injury Status
- Gisele Shaw Comes Out As Transgender