AEW star Jon Moxley has been announced for an independent show.
In October, All Elite Wrestling announced that Jon Moxley had signed a five-year extension with the company.
In the announcement, the promotion did specify that Moxley would perform exclusively for AEW and their exclusive promotional partners.
Many fans wondered if the former AEW World Champion would be able to perform for many of the independent promotions that he previously worked for, such as Game Changer Wrestling and Wrestling Revolver.
On November 23, Wrestling Revolver announced that Jon Moxley would be making a special appearance and signing on the final event of the year for the promotion on December 3 entitled “Season Finale”.
The company posted the following:
Just when you thought we couldn’t make this show any BIGGER…
Signed for 12/3
LIVE on @FiteTV & FITE+
Special appearance & RARE signing by JON MOXLEY!
Jon Moxley has appeared for Wrestling Revolver on many occasions over the past two years and last appeared for the promotion in August.
Moxley last competed in an AEW World Title loss to MJF at the Full Gear event last Saturday, November 19.
Stay up to date with Jon Moxley’s AEW win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations