All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has confirmed that Jon Moxley will be appearing on their debut TNT show on Wednesday, October 2.
As reported previously, the first match announced for the show is AEW Executive President Cody vs. Sammy Guevara.
While this was obviously going to happen, AEW has now made an official announcement, and will be hoping that this announcement boosts ticket sales when they go on sale this Friday (August 2).
Tickets will cost $250 (within the first three rows of floor ringside sections, seat location includes an AEW-designed commemorative take-home chair once the event is over), $90, $75, $50, $35, and $20.
Moxley’s next match for the promotion will be at All Out on August 31, where he takes on Kenny Omega in what could be one of the matches of the year.
.@AEWonTNT Wednesday, October 2nd @JonMoxley appears LIVE in Washington, DC @CapitalOneArena
Tickets on sale THIS Friday, August 2nd – Noon ET / 9am PThttps://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/wEWavbJ0I8
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) July 30, 2019
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for more updates on the show’s premiere, as it is believed the name of the show will be announced this week as well as other names and matches for the show.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut