There are a lot of good finishers in wrestling, but few have become as well-known as Randy Orton’s RKO, which has become the subject of many a meme outside of the wrestling bubble, which proves that is must be great.
One big fan of the move is former WWE and AEW World Champion Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose), who revealed while speaking to Bleacher Report that the RKO is his favourite finisher in wrestling.
“That’s a good question. Off the top of my head, probably the RKO…it can be quick, it can be dramatic. It’s very malleable.”
Can’t wait for Michael Cole to shout “malleable RKO from outta nowhere!” on commentary any day now.
In the same interview, Moxley gave the classic “never say never” answer when he was asked whether he would ever consider returning to WWE in the future, and revealed he is still in touch with Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns from time to time.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39