All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has taken to social media to announce a match involving Jon Moxley for this coming Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
The match will see Moxley take on Ryan Nemeth in singles action.
The promotion tweeted:
After the brutal attack by The Good Brothers & @AEW World Champ @KennyOmegamanX + Omega challenging Mox to an Exploding Barbed Wire DeathMatch, @JonMoxley is ready for a fight. This Wednesday February 24th Mox faces #HollywoodHunk Ryan Nemeth on #AEWDynamite at 8/7c on @TNTDrama!
Jon Moxley has an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch for the AEW World Championship against Kenny Omega at the Revolution pay-per-view on March 7.
The confirmed card for this coming Wednesday’s Dynamite is now:
- Adam Page vs. Isiah Kassidy
- Anna Jay or Britt Baker vs. Nyla Rose or Tay Conti – AEW Women’s World Title #1 Contender Tournament
- Brandon Cutler vs. Jake Hager
- Brian Cage & Ricky Starks vs. Varsity Blonds
- Lance Archer vs. Rey Fenix – Qualifier for ‘Face of the Revolution’ ladder match