Tonight’s episode (January 19) of AEW Dynamite on TBS saw the return of Jon Moxley who certainly entered with as big of a bang as you might imagine from the wild thing himself: an f-bomb.
After a heckler in the crowd shouted some gibberish at Mox (so far, fans on Twitter are split about what exactly was said but some consensus around “get this trash out of the ring”) his first words back on TV was “Hey go f**k yourself,” before calling for the person to be kicked out.
In the passionate promo that followed, Mox made it clear he was back saying,
“If there’s anybody in AEW that thinks they can put me through more hell than I’ve already been through, know this. I’m thirsty. You thought I was dangerous before? These days, all I drink is blood!”
Jon Moxley returns after an absence to attend alcohol treatment as he addressed in tonight’s promo, referring to his struggles directly and in classic Moxley fashion.
Jon Moxley defends the GCW World Championship on January 23 versus Homicide at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing