All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has officially announced that former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will be making his return to the promotion on tomorrow’s (January 19) episode of Dynamite.
Moxley has not been on AEW television since last October, when he checked himself into an alcohol rehabilitation program. His last match was against Preston ’10’ Vance in the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament.
AEW took to Twitter to officially announce Mox’s return tomorrow:
MOX IS BACK.
Appearing for the first time in nearly 3 months, former #AEW World Champion @JonMoxley makes his long-awaited return to #AEWDynamite TOMORROW at 8pm ET/7pm CT LIVE on @TBSNetwork! pic.twitter.com/TVVeo1evSM
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 18, 2022
Moxley is also set to make his in-ring return at this weekend’s GCW The Wrld on GCW show, defending the GCW World Championship against Homicide.
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Update On Miro’s Whereabouts During AEW Absence