All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has officially announced that former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will be making his return to the promotion on tomorrow’s (January 19) episode of Dynamite.
Moxley has not been on AEW television since last October, when he checked himself into an alcohol rehabilitation program. His last match was against Preston ’10’ Vance in the AEW World Championship Eliminator tournament.
AEW took to Twitter to officially announce Mox’s return tomorrow:
MOX IS BACK.
Appearing for the first time in nearly 3 months, former #AEW World Champion @JonMoxley makes his long-awaited return to #AEWDynamite TOMORROW at 8pm ET/7pm CT LIVE on @TBSNetwork! pic.twitter.com/TVVeo1evSM
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 18, 2022
Moxley is also set to make his in-ring return at this weekend’s GCW The Wrld on GCW show, defending the GCW World Championship against Homicide.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?