AEW star Jon Moxley made a surprise appearance at last night’s (January 22) Northeast Wrestling Wrestlefest 26 event.
Moxley was in the opening match of the show, where he was victorious over Channing Thomas.
Moxley wrestled his first match since his return on Friday, when he defeated Ethan Page on AEW Rampage.
Moxley is set to defend his GCW World Championship against Homicide at tonight’s the Wrld on GCW show at the Hammerstein Ballroom.
— Mr. NYXL (@Ghostless) January 23, 2022
- WWE Star Says ‘Hell Yeah’ To WrestleMania Showdown With Steve Austin
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day