The next challenger for Jon Moxley’s GCW Championship was crowned at last night’s (June 18) GCW You Wouldn’t Understand.
On the show, Jon Moxley defended the championship in the main event of the show, defeating Tony Deppen, before he was confronted by Blake Christian (FKA Trey Baxter in NXT).
It was then announced that Moxley will defend his title against Christian at the upcoming GCW show on July 29.
With Forbidden Door set next Sunday, it’s likely that Moxley will head into the GCW show not only as GCW Champion, but also as intermin AEW World Champion.
Times up MOX https://t.co/k0UkcWfBbr
— Blake Christian (@_BlakeChristian) June 19, 2022
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon