Because WWE has released several thousand (rough estimate) wrestlers over the past year, we’re starting to see some old faces pop up in different promotions.
The latest to do so is former NXT North American champion Bronson Reed, who is now going by JONAH. JONAH made his NJPW debut at the Battle In the Valley event in California last week, attacking FinJuice.
It was announced late last night that JONAH will be appearing on the December 9 NJPW Strong Nemesis event in Los Angeles. AEW’s Christopher Daniels will also be working the show.
You can see the NJPW announcement below.
JONAH hits Hollywood December 9!
After debuting last weekend, @JONAHISHERE looks to make his violent mark at #njpwSTRONG‘s last tapings of 2021 in the Vermont Hollywood!
Tickets: https://t.co/6LtG1EnWZb#njnemesis pic.twitter.com/U7whEFccRM
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) November 18, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced