JONAH made his IMPACT Wrestling debut at the Turning Point pay-per-view, when he took out former IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander.
JONAH (FKA Bronson Reed in NXT) has shown up on NJPW Strong and IMPACT Wrestling since his visa issues were resolved following his WWE release on August 6.
JONAH recently appeared on Busted Open Radio, where he discussed his outlook for 2022, as well as providing insight on his current deals with NJPW and IMPACT.
“2022, I’m very excited for myself and professional wrestling. It’s exciting for everyone that is a fan of professional wrestling as well. You’re going to be able to see people wrestle different places and wrestle different opponents that you never thought you’d be able to see. Almost some dream matches will happen next year. There is that forbidden door that people keep walking through. For someone like myself who, I have an agreement with New Japan. I have short-term agreement with IMPACT. You never know where I could be in 2022,”
JONAH’s 2022 is set to start off strong, as he was announced as the first participant in the 2022 PWG Battle of Los Angeles tournament taking place on January 29 and 30.
transcription via Fightful
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Surprise Next Challenger For Becky Lynch Revealed?