JONAH made his IMPACT Wrestling debut at the Turning Point pay-per-view, when he took out former IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander.
JONAH (FKA Bronson Reed in NXT) has shown up on NJPW Strong and IMPACT Wrestling since his visa issues were resolved following his WWE release on August 6.
JONAH recently appeared on Busted Open Radio, where he discussed his outlook for 2022, as well as providing insight on his current deals with NJPW and IMPACT.
“2022, I’m very excited for myself and professional wrestling. It’s exciting for everyone that is a fan of professional wrestling as well. You’re going to be able to see people wrestle different places and wrestle different opponents that you never thought you’d be able to see. Almost some dream matches will happen next year. There is that forbidden door that people keep walking through. For someone like myself who, I have an agreement with New Japan. I have short-term agreement with IMPACT. You never know where I could be in 2022,”
JONAH’s 2022 is set to start off strong, as he was announced as the first participant in the 2022 PWG Battle of Los Angeles tournament taking place on January 29 and 30.
transcription via Fightful
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’