Tonight’s Ring of Honor pay-per-view, ROH Death Before Dishonor kicked off with a big championship match for the ROH World Championship.
While AEW star Claudio Castagnoli emerged victorious from the hard hitting match, his opponent Jonathan Gresham has since reacted online, sort of.
After the match, eagle eyed fans online noted that Gresham had deleted his Twitter account.
During the ROH Zero Hour pre-show, Prince Nana announced that he had purchased Tully Blanchard Enterprises and would be accompanying Gresham to the ring for his entrance.
While Prince Nana was eventually at ringside with Gresham (albeit a bit after his entrance) it unfortunately didn’t prove to be a lucky charm as Gresham went on to lose the title.
Ring of Honor’s Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view rolls on with more major matches including six championship titles on the line and a main event set to feature a 2 out of 3 falls match between the Briscoes and FTR.
You can keep up with all the breaking wrestling news by heading back here to our homepage and following us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door