Ring of Honor star Jonathan Gresham, the former ROH Pure champion, and New Japan Pro Wrestling legend Minoru Suzuki are set to go head-to-head in Los Angeles tonight for Game Changer Wrestling (GCW).
Sports Illustrated’s Justin Barrasso recently tweeted an article in which Gresham discusses the match-up.
“This is a chance to see a legend in Minoru Suzuki against me, someone who is so dedicated and devoted to the craft. I’m here to prove to the world that I am what I believe I am, and that is the best professional wrestler in the world. This match is going to help me establish that.”
GCW announced the match on Twitter on August 26, as a part of its Highest in the Room event.
*First Time Ever*
Dickinson vs Fatu
2 Cold Scorpio
Streaming LIVE on @FiteTV!
Highest in the Room
Fri 9/17 – 8PM PST
The UCC – LA pic.twitter.com/ti9KmgEocL
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) August 26, 2021
While Suzuki recently appeared for AEW, Jonathan Gresham is fresh off his Pure title run in ROH, which lasted 385 days before ending at Death Before Dishonor.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event