Jonathan Gresham was officially crowned the undisputed ROH World Champion at Supercard of Honor.
Gresham defeated Bandido in the main event of the show in an insane back-and-forth match. Bandido fought fairly until the end, even getting his manager, Chavo Guerrero, ejected from ringside for trying to cheat.
This match came about after Bandido was unable to defend his ROH World Championship at Final Battle in December, due to a positive COVID-19 test.
Jonathan Gresham ultimately won the ROH Original World Title at the event, giving both competitors reason to claim that they were the true ROH World Champion.
Following the bout, Jay Lethal confronted Gresham, before Sonjay Dutt ran down, and Dutt and Lethal attacked the undisputed champion. Lee Moriarty ran down to attempt to make the save, but was ultimately dropped with the Lethal Injection.
This led to Samoa Joe making a surprise appearance, which you can read more about right here.
You can view our live coverage for ROH Supercard of Honor at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed