*** WARNING – Jordan Myles’ Twitter video contains some strong language***
A few weeks ago, NXT star Jordan Myles expressed his unhappiness at WWE for releasing a racially insensitive t-shirt on his behalf.
Since then, Myles has not been featured at all on NXT on the USA Network, and his future in the company remained uncertain.
Myles has now taken to Twitter to officially quit WWE following the scandal. He said he didn’t want to work for the racist company again.
Myles has changed his Twitter name to “Super ACH”, the name he used on the independent scene before signing with WWE. He urged fans to never call him Jordan Myles again.
WrestleTalk.com has you covered for the latest developments on this interesting story.
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend