Former IMPACT World Champion Josh Alexander made his return to the promotion during last night’s (March 5) Sacrifice pay-per-view event.
Alexander’s IMPACT contract expired on February 14, with him being ‘sent home’ on IMPACT television by Scott D’Amore to play into the contract saga.
Alexander returned on last night’s event, and is finally set to get his IMPACT World Championship rematch against Moose at the Rebellion pay-per-view.
After the show, Alexander cut a promo to the live audience, saying that he never intended to go anywhere else, and that he has signed a multi-year deal with the company.
Sign Multi-Year Contract ✅@IMPACTWRESTLING is home. Now the real work begins. pic.twitter.com/hTLY5HEzBi
— Josh Alexander (@Walking_Weapon) March 6, 2022
.@Walking_Weapon is BACK!#SACRIFICE pic.twitter.com/Nmwc5Swm3z
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) March 6, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Another IMPACT Championship To Be Vacated?
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud