What on earth was Josh Bodom thinking?
For those of you who have not yet seen, during a RevPro show last week, British wrestler Josh Bodom has been accused on shooting on referee Aaren Wilde after a match.
Wilde was the referee in a match between Bodom, Sha Samuels and Aussie Open, and it is reported that Wilde accidentally counted a pin when there was supposed to be a count out, leading to the shocking attack from Wilde outside the ring.
— Alex Dellanzo (@ADellanzo1) September 8, 2019
Wilde posted on Twitter following the attack to say that it was unplanned, and that the injuries he sustained have led to him deciding to retire from refereeing.
Since then, Bodom has gone on a bit of a tirade on social media, with a series of victim-blaming tweets and then seemingly retiring from pro-wrestling on Instagram.
RevPro has since posted the following statement:
Official statement regarding incident with referee Aaren Wilde. pic.twitter.com/fbGSQkvhIA
— Revolution Pro (@RevProUK) September 8, 2019
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract