Ever since Dominik Mysterio betrayed his father and Edge back at Clash at the Castle, aligning with the Judgment Day, the group has been extending the olive branch to other members of the group.
The first person that was offered a spot was Matt Riddle, who declined, before he was left laying by the group.
On tonight’s Raw show, AJ Styles took on Sami Zayn in a match stemming from their social media activity, which Zayn one thanks to a distraction from Solo Sikoa.
With AJ down in the ring, Finn Balor and the Judgment Day came to the ring to offer AJ a spot in the group. Balor offered a Too Sweet gesture to AJ, who teased Too Sweeting Finn back, before flipping him off.
This led to Balor, Priest and Dominik laying AJ out. Balor then put a steel chair around Styles’ neck, threatening to stamp on it, before he stopped, telling AJ that he could have ended his career, but didn’t because he’s his friend.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- Long-Absent AEW Star Teases Match With Former Partner
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract