Kevin Owens’ WWE contract is set to expire at the end of January, and he has already teased multiple times that he may be heading for AEW. Owens is not the only wrestler who will become a free agent at the end of the month.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that Juice Robinson’s New Japan Pro Wrestling contract is also set to expire at the end of January 2022.
Robinson signed a multi-year deal in early 2019, and has appeared for Ring of Honor and IMPACT Wrestling in that time.
Fightful has not heard of any negotiations between the two sides, but did hear from one promoter that they expect Robinson to receive ‘multiple offers’.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing