Julia Hart has provided an update on herself and her hat following a scary spot on AEW Rampage: Grand Slam.
During the Sting & Darby Allin vs House of Black match on the September 23 show, Hart took a big table bump on the outside of the ring, after Buddy Matthews accidentally knocked her off the ring apron.
The table break was far from clean, with Hart falling through the far side of the table and seemingly landing head-first on the concrete floor, under the barricades.
After Brody King tweeted about Hart’s hat, the AEW star confirmed that she wasn’t badly hurt, tweeting:
Me and my hat are okay🖤
Matthews had bumped into Hart after getting green-misted by the Great Muta, who made a surprise appearance to help Sting. Pro Wrestling NOAH has now confirmed that Sting will participate in the Great Muta’s final match in January 2023.
Hart most recently wrestled on the September 12 edition of AEW Dark: Elevation, defeating Tiara James in singles action.
Stay up to date with every AEW star’s win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker, which you can find at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition