AEW World Tag Team Champion Jungle Boy has reacted to his former tag team partner Marko Stunt’s departure from the company.
Marko Stunt’s contract with All Elite Wrestling officially expired on May 1. Stunt was one third of the Jurassic Express group with current AEW World Tag Team Champions Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus.
Reacting to his departure from the promotion, Jungle Boy tweeted a picture of himself hugging Stunt today.
— Jungleboy (@boy_myth_legend) May 2, 2022
As previously mentioned, Marko Stunt was informed by AEW that they would not be having his contract renewed last month after weeks of being left in the dark.
Stay up to date with the current win-loss records of the AEW roster at this link.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown