Wrestling veteran Juventud Guerrera has revealed that there were scrapped plans for him to do more with AEW.
Guerrera made his AEW debut on the August 4, 2021 edition of Dynamite.
He faced off against Chris Jericho in one of the ‘Five Labors of Jericho’ the inaugural AEW World Champion had to complete before facing MJF at All Out 2021.
Guerrera has now revealed that he and AEW were speaking about more appearances before he suffered an injury.
During a Highspots virtual signing, Guerrera commented on his AEW bout, noting:
That was great actually (experience with AEW). That was tremendous… It was great… And then after two months, we were talking to do more but then, I got hurt. But yeah, now I’m good.
The legendary luchador has notably been training with Sasha Banks in recent weeks, and has shared footage of the former WWE Women’s Champion in action.
Sasha Banks hasn’t appeared for WWE since she and Naomi walked out on the May 16 Raw taping.
For the latest update on Banks’ WWE contract talks, click here.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Big News On John Cena WrestleMania 39 Schedule
- ‘Major Interest’ In Popular Free Agent, Fans Suspect AEW Or WWE
- Brandi Rhodes Comments On Departure From AEW
- NXT Star Teases WWE Main Roster Call-Up?
- Roman Reigns Reaction To Logan Paul Royal Rumble Performance
- WWE Match Mysteriously Pulled From Show With No Explanation
- Hilarious Cody Rhodes Pornstar Moment Has Fans’ Eyebrows Raising
- VIDEO: WWE 2K23 Official Gameplay Trailer
- Huge Change Announced To Peacock, Home Of WWE Network