WCW legend Juventud Guerrera has said he believes his recent AEW match with Chris Jericho was just his “first step” in the promotion.
Guerrera made his TNT return on August 4 as the third chapter of the ‘5 Labors of Jericho’, with Jericho getting the win with a Judas Effect off the top rope.
Speaking with Wrestling Inc, when asked if he believes that was the last time he’ll step foot in AEW, Juventud Guerrera said:
“No, I don’t think so. I think they were really happy with my performance. I had a good relationship with everybody there. I think this was just the first step, the beginning. I see a lot of guys there working for a while, for a year or so, before they get signed. That’s the story of many of the wrestlers there.
“Let’s see what happens. I’m back in the gym, I’m healthy and focused. I feel pretty good to be doing something with the young talents, especially with Andrade and the Lucha Brothers and now Chavo also there.”
Let us know who you’d want to see Juventud face if he does end up getting back into an AEW ring.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite