As reported, Kairi Sane was “knocked out” during the main event of TLC, and has undergone medical examinations to check for concussions or other serious injuries.
It has been reported by Pro Wrestling Sheet that Sane is currently not cleared to return, but it seems that she will be back sooner rather than later.
PWInsider is now reporting that Sane is still expected to compete at the Madison Square Garden house show next week, where she and Asuka will defend their women’s tag titles against Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair in a TLC rematch.
The show is on December 26, so that would give her around 10 days to recover. The fact that no-one has specifically called it a concussion and there are no reports of serious injury is very encouraging.
Sane has tweeted twice since TLC, indicating that she has suffered no long-term injuries, which is great to see.
— KAIRI SANE (@KairiSaneWWE) December 17, 2019
— KAIRI SANE (@KairiSaneWWE) December 16, 2019
We wish her the best.
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss