Former WWE star Kairi Sane has announced she is opening a brand new 24-hour gym in Shonan, Japan. For those who don’t know, Shonan is southwest of Tokyo.
Sane remains an ambassador for WWE, where she was an in-ring wrestler between 2016 and 2020 before returning to her home country.
When announcing the show, Sane said:
“Roughly ten years ago when I first debuted as a pro wrestling, my first paycheck was $450. I had another part-time job to make a living while living in a small warehouse-like apartment, dreaming of one day becoming a champion. Through living days of constant defeat and failures, I made my dream come true to become a champion in both Japan and the US.
“This was only possible because of the support I had from fans and the people around me. I’ve always wanted to show my appreciation to people in some form, and today, I am happy to announce the opening of a 24-hour fitness gym, PARA-FIT24. It is located in Shonan Ensohima Area, which is the sister city of Miami Beach City, often referred to as ‘Miami Beach of the Orient.’
“Inspired by various gyms I’ve had the privilege to go to while living in the US. I want to offer a place where people of all ages, gender, ethnicity can gather and be happy. And through my knowledge and experiences, I want to support people’s mental and physical wellness. Giving back to society is my new dream, and I am looking forward to making it come true.”
In recent months, Sane has provided Japanese commentary for WWE PPVs.
You can see Sane’s announcement tweet below.
— KAIRI /カイリ (@KairiSaneWWE) November 30, 2021
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking