Former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion KAIRI (Kairi Sane) has discussed her relationship with Vince McMahon following her WWE departure.
KAIRI last wrestled for WWE in July 2020 before returning to Japan and transitioning into an ambassador role. She ultimately left the company after her contract expired earlier this year.
Speaking with Entamenext, KAIRI recalled Vince McMahon telling her that she can make a return anytime:
“I think he is very unusual. Vince (McMahon, Chairman and CEO of WWE) also smiled and said, “If you want to come back, come back to America anytime.
“Vince is very enthusiastic about his work and is still at the forefront of the field. He always gave me and Asuka a kind voice, although he sometimes gave strict guidance to the (wrestlers) and staff in some (matches).”
(Translated from Japanese)
KAIRI also addressed her decision to leave WWE and rejoin STARDOM in Japan, which you can read about right here.
Over 20 performers have left WWE this year so far. You can check out the full list of WWE departures in 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed