A former WWE star has credited Shayna Baszler as her favorite rival.
As previously reported, KAIRI confirmed that she is currently a free agent after returning to STARDOM last year.
The former Kairi Sane also has discussed the possibility of making a return to WWE and competing in the Royal Rumble match again.
Speaking with Fightful, the former IWGP Women’s Champion was asked about her favorite rivalry of her career. She answered:
“It’s hard to decide because everyone loves it, but the biggest rival was Shayna Bayzler. Because of the rivalry story with her, my career at WWE became wonderful.”
KAIRI and Shayna Baszler started a feud when they met in the first Mae Young Classic tournament in 2017. The two women then traded the NXT Women’s Championship in 2018.
KAIRI will take part in STARDOM’s upcoming All Star Grand Queendom event at Yokohama Arena on April 23.
Stay up to date with the WWE roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match