A WWE Hall of Famer will be making a surprise return during tonight’s WWE Raw from Knoxville, Tennessee.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), The Mayor of Knoxville Kane will be making an appearance during tonight’s Raw telecast.
The early pitch made for his return was to have him involved in a segment with Ezekiel and Kevin Owens that was in the script as of this weekend.
Kane last appeared on WWE TV when they were in Knoxville for SmackDown back in September 2021 during a segment with fellow Knoxville native Bianca Belair.
The WWE Hall of Famer hasn’t wrestled regularly since 2018.
As previously mentioned, tonight’s WWE Raw will be heavy on returns with the previously advertised return of Becky Lynch as well as two others rumored.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Hilarious Guess From WWE Week On Wheel Of Fortune [VIDEO]
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company