Last night’s episode of NXT 2.0 was the first time we’ve seen Karen Q since reports that the Mei Ying character had been dropped.
Ying was supposedly an ancient woman who had some kind of power over Xia Li and Boa, but with Li being called up to the main roster and the repackaging of NXT, the whole thing was dropped.
Now, Karen Q, who played Ying, is back on TV, falling asleep on sofas, as you can see in the clip at the bottom of this article.
It had been reported previously that she’d been given the new name Wendy Choo, although this hasn’t been confirmed on TV as of yet.
It also hasn’t been confirmed why she was asleep on a random sofa backstage, so that’s gonna be fun to find out.
? ? ? ? ?#WWENXT @persiawwe @indi_hartwell pic.twitter.com/bRo2nWv1OF
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) December 1, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?