Karrion Kross has unveiled a new look in a photoshoot with Scarlett Bordeaux, following reports that the presentation of his entrance and character will change.
Orlando photographer iLLite Fotos released several photos of Kross and Scarlett this week. Kross has taken to Twitter to share one of the photos of himself in a suit with a different haircut, standing with Scarlett.
— Killer Kross (@realKILLERkross) October 20, 2021
Following Kross’ main-roster debut, the former NXT Champion debuted new entrance and ring gear, which Kross has explained was inspired by the concept of modern-day gladiators.
As per as new report, Kross is set to undergo another character change, which will see him become a ‘calm & cool psycho‘. It was noted that his presentation will also change, so Kross could possibly debut this suited look on Raw soon.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut