WWE SmackDown star Karrion Kross has reacted to the recent ‘white rabbit’ speculation.
In a commercial break during the September 16 SmackDown taping, the lights dimmed and Jefferson Airplane’s ‘White Rabbit’ played in the arena. While some speculated that the moment was hinting at Bray Wyatt’s return, others pointed out that it could’ve been a nod to Karrion Kross, who wrestled as ‘The White Rabbit’ in Lucha Underground.
When a Twitter user asked about Kross’ connection with ‘White Rabbit, Kross told fans to keep watching, noting:
“Flattered to be remembered for that. Keep watching. Assume nothing.”
Kross also replied to a post about his previous posts potentially being rumor killers for Wyatt’s return, tweeting:
“Call me a killer, guilty as charged. However, I wouldn’t look to me as a suspect for any of this. I’m an innocent killer. People are reaching for answers and have no idea what to grasp for. Keep watching and have fun. That’s what I’m doing. ⏳”
Kross himself only returned to WWE in August, following his release in November 2021.
The concept artist who worked on the original design for The Fiend’s mask and props has since fuelled speculation about Bray Wyatt’s return, which you can read about right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release