It’s being reported that former NXT Champion Karrion Kross was about to be repackaged again before he was released by WWE.
Karrion Kross and his fianceé Scarlett (Bordeaux) were both among the 18 names let go by WWE yesterday.
The whole idea of signing Kross in early 2020 was to groom him in NXT to become a big star on the main roster due to his size and physique, but his eventual main roster run will live in infamy.
As a two-time NXT Champion, Kross was called up to Raw in June without Scarlett by his side after she had been a vital part of his act during their time together in NXT.
He was given a new entrance and a new silly outfit, and lost a couple of his first matches on the main roster, which instantly killed any form of momentum he had.
His last Raw match was on September 27 in a win over Jaxson Ryker, and the Wrestling Observer is now reporting that he’d been pulled from television after that by Vince McMahon because his new gimmick “didn’t click”.
McMahon believed Kross hadn’t gotten over, and was about to repackage him again, but then we never saw the result of that because he was released.
Since the releases took place, it’s been reported that a number of the talents – with about five being the number going around – refused to get vaccinated, and that was one of the reasons they were let go. Nia Jax is the only name that has been identified as one of those so far.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW