Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux have returned to WWE and have put the Bloodline on notice.
In the segment that ended the show, Drew McIntyre was cutting a promo on Roman Reigns in advance of their showdown at Clash at the Castle when suddenly, smoke flooded the entrance way.
Drew was attacked and the attacker was revealed to be a returning Karrion Kross along with real life wife Scarlett Bordeaux who left a hour glass in the ring at the feet of the Bloodline as a perplexed Roman Reigns watched on.
The Triple H era really has begun!
— WWE (@WWE) August 6, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed