Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux have returned to WWE and have put the Bloodline on notice.
In the segment that ended the show, Drew McIntyre was cutting a promo on Roman Reigns in advance of their showdown at Clash at the Castle when suddenly, smoke flooded the entrance way.
Drew was attacked and the attacker was revealed to be a returning Karrion Kross along with real life wife Scarlett Bordeaux who left a hour glass in the ring at the feet of the Bloodline as a perplexed Roman Reigns watched on.
The Triple H era really has begun!
— WWE (@WWE) August 6, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned